Administrative Assistant Position at Brosch Engineering Services
Brosch Engineering Services is an indigenous Engineering Company capable of handling every conceivable design in Construction, Civil Engineering and Allied fields. Brosch Engineering Services has significant experience in the maintenance and engineering capability of rotating and reciprocating equipment and providing electrical power solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Minimum of OND; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: email@example.com