Finance Assistant Vacancy at Brosch Engineering Services
Brosch Engineering Services is an indigenous Engineering Company capable of handling every conceivable design in Construction, Civil Engineering and Allied fields. Brosch Engineering Services has significant experience in the maintenance and engineering capability of rotating and reciprocating equipment and providing electrical power solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll.
- Finance Assistant responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management and budget preparation, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- HND or BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover letter to: email@example.com