Maintenance Technician Position at Brosch Engineering Services
Brosch Engineering Services is an indigenous Engineering Company capable of handling every conceivable design in Construction, Civil Engineering and Allied fields. Brosch Engineering Services has significant experience in the maintenance and engineering capability of rotating and reciprocating equipment and providing electrical power solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises.
- You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as installations, landscaping etc.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
- The goal is to maintain the company and common areas in the best possible condition.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Minimum HND in Engineering or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter’s and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org