Onshore Control Room Operator Job at Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited
Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited is a multi-services company which specialises in Security & Risk Management, Security Support Services, Specialist Security Training, Private Client Services, Governmental and Corporate Consulting and Marine Service Support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onshore Control Room Operator
- Good communicator with excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Operating equipment the equipment shall include but not limited to marine radar, VHF radio, radio telephone, computer terminals, telephones, fax and telex. The VTS Operator shalting with vessels.
- Communicating effectively The VTS Operator shall communicate with various people including the ships master, port/terminal operators.
- Handling emergency situations.
- Provide Marine Control Room watch keeping duties, monitoring cargo, ballast, mooring and communication systems and environmental conditions.
- Support team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Promote team spirit and adopt flexible working attitude to provide support across all departments to ensure team success.
- Report any irregularities and advise (where necessary) to the Operations Supervisor in a clear, concise, established procedure and record the relevant information in the marine/official log book.
- Should be a Degree holder.
- Should understand radio communication.
- Should know NATO phonetic alphabet
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com