Senior Auditor Job at Stonewatch Consulting Limited
Stonewatch Consulting Limited is an indigenous company which began operations in 2015 and a duly incorporated company under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. Stonewatch Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
- We are looking for a Senior Auditor to direct our auditing process.
- We’ll rely on you to ensure that our financial operations and controls meet standards and are error-free.
- We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
- Oversee and direct a compliant and accurate auditing process
- Supervise and coach junior and staff auditors
- Ensure efficiency of internal controls
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Proven experience as an auditor
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and accounting software
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Integrity and reliability
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting or Finance.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org