Technical Sales Engineer Role at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational Engineering company to recruit suitable qualified candidates for its operations in Nigeria, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Job Reference: 1430
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
- This role is responsible for developing new market strategies to help customers identify their needs, promote brands/products and respond to customers queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop new marketing strategy, help the customer in identifying their needs, promote brands/product/service
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with customers
- Develop sales & marketing plans and strategy that will lead to the acquisition, retention and expansion of company’s customer base profitably
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends
- Develop and execute the marketing strategies and annual plans to meet company targets and objective
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how products meet client needs.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical personnel
- Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; recommend options, courses of action and implement directives.
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Provide management reports and periodic reviews to senior management on business performance
- Develop high quality relationship with Distributors, OEMS and End users
- Minimum of B.Eng in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or HND from a reputable University
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical sales
- Good communication, organization, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of mechanical machinery: motors, gearboxes, compressors, generators, fans etc.
- Good knowledge of vibration analysis and predictive maintenance
- Knowledge of Thermography
- Good understanding of the overall general industry market
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online