Account & Admin Executive Role at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is into the Sales and Distribution of Electrical Appliances such as Air Conditioners, Automatic Voltage Stabilizers. They also offer after sales services such as Installation, Servicing and Repairs.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account & Admin Executive
Department: Finance & Administration
Reports To: General Manager
- To maintain financial accounting records, recommend necessary financial control processes and facilitate Office Administration.
- To maintain necessary financial accounting records according to standard accounting standards
- To recommend necessary financial control processes
- To input all financial transactions into the computer system and generate financial management reports as needed
- To work with the Sales Team to ensure that Accounts Receivables are managed within Company policy guidelines
- To establish records and track stock movement in the warehouse
- To support the preparation of monthly and annual management accounts
- To operate the Petty Cash Imprest Account
- To facilitate daily bank lodgements
- To Liaise with the External Auditors and Tax Consultant to ensure compliance with all relevant statute
- And carry out any other related duties, as may be required.
To establish simple administrative processes for the procurement, management, maintenance and control of the following to prevent abuse:
- Office Equipment
- Company Vehicles
- To ensure that the office space is kept clean and in a servicable state at all times
- To ensure that statutory rates & levies are paid on time
- To ensure that the office is secured at all times
- A good First Degree in Accounting from a reputable university or Polytechnic.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a requirement.
- 2 – 3 years post graduation experience in Financial Accounting is required
- Experience in the use of Peachtree accounting system will be an advantage.
- Gross salary per month is N83,500.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “A&AE” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.