Corporate Sales Executive – Travel Position at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive – Travel
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different.
- Reap the benefits and utilise your existing travel experience!
In particular you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their travel needs
- Preparing tailor made proposals
- Converting enquiries to bookings to exceed targets and earn commission
- Supporting senior managers with ad hoc projects
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Target new and existing B2B accounts
- Attend networking events with PR/Marketing team and Follow up on leads generated from the events
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience selling travel packages to B2B
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions
- Understanding of market and product
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online