Financial Accountant Position at Workforce Group
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for the company.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for budgeting, inventory, coordination and execution of account reconciliations to ensure excellence delivery in financial control.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Tax administration covering rendition of returns to tax offices in resolving issues related to tax computational objections and queries
- Ensure the company’s cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
- Manage the company’s accounts payables, accounts receivables and fixed assets.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Finance
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, etc.) will be additional advantage.
- 4-7 years Accounting experience with background in FMCG.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2018.