Graduate Field Sales Executive Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is into sales and distribution of electrical appliances such as Air Conditioners, Automatic Voltage Stabilizers. They also offer after sales services such as Installation, Servicing and Repairs.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: General Manager
- To sell Company products and facilitate collection of receivables.
- To sell company products and achieve sales target for assigned outlet / territory
- To market company’s customer service products to customers, including Installation of new products and Annual Service Contract for new and existing products
- To identify and create new outlets for Company products in the assigned territory
- To liaise with Head Office to ensure adequate stocks in the outlets and prompt customer service (installation, repairs and maintenance) at customer’s request
- To ensure professional merchandising of Company products in the outlets
- To manage all in-store promotional activities in the assigned territory
- To monitor competitive activities in assigned territory and provide relevant feedback to management on market development
- To manage all customer complaint emanating from trade
- To document all sales in accordance with the Company’s Financial Control Guidelines
- To ensure compliance to Company Financial Control Guidelines as it relates to Accounts Receivables
- To follow set management routines including reporting requirements
- And carry out any other related duties, as required.
- In-Store Customers
- Project Owners / Consultants
- Call Reports
- Weekly Sales Activity Report
- Monthly Balance Sheet
- A good first degree from a reputable institution.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a requirement.
- 1 – 2 years post graduation experience in sales and marketing is required.
- Experience in Dealer Management (especially in Electric Home Appliances) will be an advantage.
Our ideal candidate will pocess the following additional attributes:
- Passion for selling
- Good Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Gross salary per month is N93,500
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘FSE1’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.