Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Mark Gray Industry Limited
Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Work with operations personnel in validation for Core operations related designs greater efficiencies and lower operational costs
- Communicate status of projects to general management level/senior management
- Manage the organization quality process to ensure that new projects and tasks are implemented with minimal interruption to operations and attain the company quality objectives
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Achieving results through influence where no direct line authority exists
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com