Latest Job Openings at Quadrev Nigeria
Quadrev is a global technology services and outsourcing company offering full end-to-end Telecoms and IT solutions. We have deep industry and functional expertise, leading technology practices, and an advanced, superior delivery model to help clients transform their highest-value business processes and improve their projected output.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Candidates would be preferred if they live at or close to Ojuelegba
Job Title: Web Developer
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Candidates would be preferred if they stay at or close to Ojuelegba
Job Title: HR/Office Manager
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, or mail
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th April, 2018.
Note: Candidates would be preferred if they live at or close to Ojuelegba.