Opportunity for a QA/QC Engineer at Onstream Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Engineer
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development of Project Quality Management Plan (QMP), and where required Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), at the relevant phases of the PP Projects, ensuring that requirements in line with the Client’s Quality/Site Management System, along with relevant Quality Assurance requirements for the realisation of the Client’s quality objectives in projects.
- Conduct spot checks at project sites to ascertain compliance with approved work processes, documentation, inspection & test requirements, as prescribed in project Inspection & Test Plans (ITP’s), Quality Control Procedures (QCP’s) and Quality Plan in order to deliver projects in accordance with contractual quality requirements.
- Participate in projects’ QA/QC interface meetings with Contractors for active and continuous coordination QA/QC related items, follow-up and closeout of issues arising from inspections, Construction Technical Queries (CTQ’s) and Non Conformance Reports (NCR’s) to ensure that project quality requirements are adhered to by contractors to realise set company project objectives.
- Carry out review of Contractors’ project deliverables such as Procedures, Quality Plans, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Method Statement, CTQ, NCR, CV of nominated contractor resources, etc, for alignment with the Client’s project requirements and expectations.
- Maintain database to log-in ETQ, CTQ, NCR, TDR and audits across assigned project portfolios, ensure update of the database, track and report the status, ensure effective and timely close-out, using such company deployed tools such as Livelink, Omnisafe etc to support the work process.
- Plan, execute, report, track and close-out QMS audits, both on internal and external (contractors’) project related processes. Also, carry out construction Quality walkabouts on project sites; observe ongoing activities and processes for compliance with stated requirements. Correct any observed minor deficiencies and document and report serious ones for purpose of tracking, follow-up, and close-out to ensure asset construction to project specification.
- Support the quality related interface activities of the Projects department with discipline Technical Authorities (TAs) in engineering and facilitate tests and inspection for the implementation of a robust platform of QA/QC in projects.
- Provide QA/QC services to the Projects department to support delivery of projects according to plan; prepare and issue required periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly or as specified) work activity reports.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- B.Sc. in Petroleum, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Chemical and Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years post-graduation experience with at least 2 years relevant experience in quality assurance and control in either project engineering or design activities in the oil and gas.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online