E-Voucher Vendor Support Officer Job at Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Voucher Vendor Support Officer
- He/she will help manage the online CAT Platform including preparing beneficiary voucher disbursement requests and vendor payment requests, process and reconcile e-voucher vendor transaction documentation, and support e-voucher vendors and CRS field staff with Android point-of-sale devices, in close coordination with the CRS Markets Team and in compliance with agency policies, procedures, and Code of Conduct.
- S/he will provide responsive, professional service and technical support to CRS staff, partners, and participating e-voucher vendors to ensure efficient application of CRS Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Specific Job Responsibilities
- On the CAT Platform, prepare requests to disburse e-vouchers to beneficiaries’ smartcards
- With participating vendors and CRS and partner staff in CRS program areas, provide on-the-ground technical support and training during beneficiary shopping and payment processing periods for e-vouchers and Android point-of-sale devices.
- On the CAT Platform and with participating vendors in CRS program areas, process and reconcile e-voucher vendor transaction documentation and prepare vendor payment requests for submission to the Program Manager (PM) and Finance Department for financial review
- Troubleshoot and address technical issues on the CAT Platform and with Android point-of-sale devices to ensure optimal performance, liaising with CRS and service provider technical support as needed
- Organize and maintain tracking documents for e-voucher disbursements and vendor payments
- Maintain meticulous paper and electronic records of all vendor payments, including all justifying documents like transactions documents
- Configure, maintain and update key CAT Platform software and point-of-sale devices
- Support capacity building initiatives, remotely and on-site, to staff, partners and end-users to ensure efficient and consistent adoption and use of ICT applications and CAT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Support and facilitate trainings with e-voucher vendors on using point-of-sale devices and other relevant technology, e-voucher program processes, and other topics as appropriate, including Code of Conducts and compliance with program requirements
- Document and report any suspected irregularities in transaction or payment documentation, possible fraud, and any other potential violations of Code of Conduct and program requirements following appropriate CRS procedures.
Key Working Relationships
- Internal: FFP/ECHO Program Manager, Market PM, Market Team, MEAL Manager, Emergency Coordinator, Deputy Country Representative; Finance staff, HRD CAT Platform TA
- External: RedRose Team, cash and market partners, e-voucher vendors, end-users, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Computer Science or Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Administration, Program Management, or related field highly preferred. Significant work experience in a directly related field combined with appropriate training/certificates will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Desired certifications include Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or equivalent, Cisco Certified Network Associate or equivalent, Microsoft SharePoint Foundations or equivalent and ITIL Foundation.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in a position with similar responsibilities.
- Able to communicate in English Language (speaking and written) is mandatory
- Able to speak in Hausa and or Kanuri is required to perform well in this role
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented, and able to offer patient technical support in a high-stress environment.
- Extremely well-organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Basic understanding of business analysis concepts and best practice.
- Demonstrated experience teaching, training, or building ICT capacity with both professional and community-based users.
- Skilled in obtaining information necessary to accomplish duties.
- Able to prioritize work, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Solution oriented.
- Able to quickly research, learn, and implement new technologies.
- Able to communicate technical ideas and concerns in a non-technical environment.
- Able to adapt and learn.
- Willingness and ability to travel to field locations at least 25%.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Position Title must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference number EVVSO280318. E.g – “E-Voucher Vendor Support Officer EVVSO280318”.
- Only applicants who send in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.