Human Resource Officer/Admin Officer Job at RichBrands Group
Richbrands Group is an uncommon marketing communications enterprise with the primary purpose of helping brands grow. We achieve this by deploying the most effective communication to the consumer or target audience using our unique, creative and unboxed ideas, strategies and tactics. We are big on the application of technological tools to boost the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer/Admin Officer
- Recruiting, training and developing staff.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Conduct and coordinate the recruitment/ selection process including advertising position openings, screening applications, short listing candidate, preparing assessment (test and interviews), defining selection criteria, notifying applicant of selection outcome, conducting employment reference checks and addressing concerns applicants may have about the selection process.
- Perform professional human resources services which include benefits administration, recruitment/selection, performance reviews, employee relations, training management.
Requirement and Experience
- At least first degree Degree in any Discipline.
- Masters in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in HR is an added advantage.
- Must be 28 years and Above.
- Minimum of 2-7 years working experience as an Human Resource Officer.
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Leadership & Administration
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Critical Thinking
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Must know to how drive and possess a Driver’s License.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com