Junior Tax Consultant Position at Deinde Odusanya & Co.
Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its accountancy; auditing; financial & fair Value due diligence; enterprise rehabilitation and restructuring; taxation; and economic consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Tax Consultant
- Preparing and filing of tax returns (Companies Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Personal Income Tax and Withholding Tax, amongst others) including computations and supporting documents.
- Responding to queries from tax regulatory authorities i.e. Federal Inland Revenue Service and respective State Boards of Internal Revenue (SBIR).
- Withholding tax management for clients, including WHT credit note recovery.
- Processing and obtaining corporate and personal tax clearance certificates for clients.
- Preparing payroll computations and annual employee returns for clients.
- Drafting tax advisory opinions to clients on sundry tax issues.
- Assisting in FIRS and relevant SBIR audits of clients.
- Ensuring clients’ compliance with the various tax policies and regulations.
- Conducting research on various tax stay awake issues.
- Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of records and procedures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org