Graduate Human Resource Intern/Assistant Job at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern/Assistant
- The Human Resources Intern/Assistant will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administration and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR)
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programmes; and other administrative functions
- He/she will ensure compliance with statutory obligations and best practice
- A Degree in Human Resources, Administration or any related field is required
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages. Google drive is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com