Contracts Assistant Position at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Contracts Assistant
Req ID: 1329
- Support the contracting process in accordance with Company rules
- Support the Contract Engineers to follow relevant markets, gathering & using information received & developing & maintaining market information systems to provide up-to-date details of both market conditions and contractors/suppliers
- Monitor contractors’ performance, promoting & attending service quality meetings, recording results and participating in supplier relationship management & supplier performance management activities.
- Use C&P tools and systems (NIPEX, REX+, CMS.) for optimum productivity
- Participate (when requested) in negotiations, either for dispute resolution and claim settlement, or for generating savings
- Assist the Contracts department to update action plans and to conduct specific improvement
- Studies Maintain a log of all savings, and verify the validation of such savings including their declaration in SAP
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND degree, with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in secretarial or commercial activities.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, etc)
- Fluency in English Language, and basic knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics processes
- Good interpersonal skills, and a high level of integrity
- Knowledge of SAP and other Supply Chain tools and systems (e.g. Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, CMS.) will be an added advantage
- Administrator, contracts adminstrator, BSc, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production, SAP, MS Office
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online