Graduate Executive Assistant Role at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- The CEO’s executive assistant may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO as he/she would be the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant would maintain diary and meeting schedule for CEO, type documents and letters for CEO, prepare presentations for CEO, file and retrieve corporate documents, pass documents to appropriate departments from CEO, open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail and rendering support to teams as the need arises.
Why work for eHealth4everyone?
- You will get the opportunity to work with a group of health IT enthusiasts passionate about bringing positive change to the healthcare industry.
- You will do exciting work in a friendly and conducive environment, and save lives in the process, while interacting with some of the best minds in healthcare.
- You also get mentorship and guidance as you develop your career.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Fresh graduates (applicants who graduated in 2017 or 2018) and candidates based in Abuja are preferred, and are strongly encouraged to apply.