Graduate Human Resource Intern/Assistant Job at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern/Assistant
- The Human Resources Intern/Assistant will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administration and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programmes; and other administrative functions.
- He/she will ensure compliance with statutory obligations and best practice.
- A degree in Human Resources, Administration or any related field is required.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
Why work for eHealth4everyone?
- You will get the opportunity to work with a group of health IT enthusiasts passionate about bringing positive change to the healthcare industry.
- You will do exciting work in a friendly and conducive environment, and save lives in the process, while interacting with some of the best minds in healthcare.
- You also get mentorship and guidance as you develop your career.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Fresh graduates (applicants who graduated in 2017 or 2018) and candidates based in Abuja are preferred, and are strongly encouraged to apply.