Graphics Design Intern Role at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern
- We are looking for a creative graphics design intern to interpret user and internal team needs into design solutions with high visual impact.
- The designer will work on a variety of products, including websites, manuals, training materials & course booklets, marketing materials, product packaging, corporate identity items, multimedia, etc.
- The role demands a flair for creative visual communication with a knowledge of current media and technology.
- The graphics design intern should possess and be able to display a good understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an added advantage.
Why work for eHealth4everyone?
- You will get the opportunity to work with a group of health IT enthusiasts passionate about bringing positive change to the healthcare industry.
- You will do exciting work in a friendly and conducive environment, and save lives in the process, while interacting with some of the best minds in healthcare.
- You also get mentorship and guidance as you develop your career.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Fresh graduates (applicants who graduated in 2017 or 2018) and candidates based in Abuja are preferred, and are strongly encouraged to apply.