Work as a Data Entry Clerk at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
- We are looking for Data Entry Clerks to join the eHealth4everyone team!
- He/She will be required to transfer data from paper/PDF documents into our database systems.
- We will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, a fast typist, have great attention to detail and understand the principles of data confidentiality.
- A minimum of SSCE is required with basic knowledge of Excel.
- You are also required to have a basic understanding of databases and a good command of English both oral and written.
Why work for eHealth4everyone?
- You will get the opportunity to work with a group of health IT enthusiasts passionate about bringing positive change to the healthcare industry.
- You will do exciting work in a friendly and conducive environment, and save lives in the process, while interacting with some of the best minds in healthcare.
- You also get mentorship and guidance as you develop your career.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Fresh graduates (applicants who graduated in 2017 or 2018) and candidates based in Abuja are preferred, and are strongly encouraged to apply.