Brand Specialist/Officer Graduate Trainee Job at ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Specialist/Officer (Graduate Trainee)
- Core function of role is: to provide support to the brand manager in formulating the brand’s long-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development, production & implementation of world class advertising and promotions for brand and media strategies and executions to support brand
- Ensure logo & trademarks are used as per the brand guidelines and that all consumer contacts are in line with overall brand strategy
- Monitor media places (traditional and digital) in line with agreed media plans and scheduled
- Ensure effective communications of key corporate messages within the organisation
- Analyze trends for all the promotional activities and provide input and opinions on projects
- Develop relationships with third party vendors to ensure contracts are updated and payments are made as at when due.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 2 year(s).
- Minimum – B.A., B.Sc, B.Tech, HND.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online