Recent Job Openings at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Instrument Supervisor
Req ID: 1330
The job holder will participate in all commissioning activities related to the Instrumentation discipline. That covers amongst other:
- He shall liaise with engineering/construction disciplines, to follow-up with field instrumentation and instrument packages construction and installation activities carried out by FPSO Contractor and his subcontractors, ensuring that installations are fit for purpose.
- He shall participate and/or witness instrumentation pre-commissioning activities for cabling, field instruments and packages, as commissioning representative.
- He shall participate in commissioning subsystem preliminary checks, may include review of RFC dossier to ensure completeness of subsystem pre-commissioning leading to “Ready for Commissioning” Certification.
- He shall supervise FPSO Contractor during Instrumentation commissioning activities including reviews of commissioning dossier (including OTPs), witnessing and participation in basic function testing, loop tests, instrument packages SATs and operational tests.
- He shall assist the Commissioning ICSS & Instrument Lead in his duties, when delegated, covering instrumentation commissioning activities. He may also attend meetings as required by his Management.
- He shall follow-up and monitors work program and schedule in his discipline. He reviews schedule and advises his Manager of any potential drifts and delays.
- He shall ensure validation of ICAPS sheets and monitors that tasks sheets are properly completed and check the RFC dossiers.
- He supervises and follow-up with clearance of punch items by Contractor
- He shall ensure that Commissioning Master documentations are properly marked-up and prepared for “As Built” documentation.
- At least 8 years involved in instrumentation commissioning and related activities in FPSO or similar offshore Projects.
- Technical degree/diploma in Instrumentation or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of ICAPS database is an advantage.
- Language & Skills: Fluent in English, computer literate, possesses analytical and communication skills.
- Commisioning engineer, Installation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Req ID: 1281
Management Of Business Development:
- Creating and maintaining a detailed business model for the company – including actual and projected performance, with metrics for ROI (candidate will need advanced excel modelling skills)
- Head of Department, with corporate responsibilities to manage the Department and represent the Company in-line with Company polices and so as to help ensure the Company attains and maintains operational excellence
- Developing and pursing new business opportunities for the Company in the West African Petroleum and Maritime sectors
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with government so as to ensure that relevant government agencies are informed of the Company’s plans and services and that the Company is operating in-line with government laws, regulations and best practices
Business Development Process / Pipeline:
- Develop and maintain client and project target list
- Define clear strategies and schedules for achieving set targets
- Ensure prequalification of the Company with existing and potential customers, government agencies to enable Company to be in a position to bid for projects within its sphere of capabilities
- Carry out risk identification, profit potential and analysis for each business target
- Manage tender submissions, including liaison with Operations, Planning and Development, Facilities, Administration and Finance on submission of bid documents.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the Company to develop capabilities in areas that will give it strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Ensure that client’s have a 24/7 access to a Company Account Manager
- Ensure that client and potential enquiries are screened and channelled to the correct Department and responded to
- Ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between the Company and the client and between Departments in the Company
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues
- Ensure timely and regular collection of Client feedback
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased and repeat business
- Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide new opportunities for the Company
- Interact with Managers in Client and potential client organisations, professionally and socially, to maintain relationships with Clients and potential clients.
- Business Development, Experience in Marine sectors.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply