Entry-level Warehouse Assistant needed at Action Against Hunger
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The position is based in Maiduguri, Borno State and report to the Warehouse Manager. He/she will be responsible for store management, monitoring of stock utilization and managing storage facilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensures full management of the base store.
- Report any problems with quality, quantity or documentation immediately.
- Participates in monitoring of stock utilization
- Ensures monthly physical inventory of all items in stock and anytime upon request or convenience.
- Manages the storage conditions
- Manages shipment and cargo
- A minimum of National Diploma with at least 1 year professional experience in stock management.
- Sound knowledge of general storage procedures including knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong organisational and communication skills in both written and oral English including ability to speak Hausa or Kanuri language.
- Experience in archive management.
- Previous experience in an NGO preferably.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online