Relationship Managers (Ogun) Jobs at a Leading Pan-African Bank
Rovedana Limited – Our client is a leading pan-African bank with operations in various countries across the continent.
They are a full-service bank that provide wholesale, retail, investment and transactional banking services to governments, financial institutions, multinationals, local companies, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and individuals. This service is delivered through various business divisions which include Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking and Corporate and Investment Banking.
Our client, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- We are currently recruiting “Relationship Managers – Commercial Banking” across various locations in Nigeria for our client. They will be responsible for seeking and maintaining customers via day to day call activities thereby promoting the image and values of the bank.
- Assist unit head in preparation of budget/budgetary estimates
- Prepare credit approvals memoranda (CAM) for the attention of the unit head in accordance with the Banks’ credit policy guidelines and ensure loan accounts are operated within ‘credit approval’ limits.
- Maintain a CABAL that is commensurate with budget and overall projections for the branch
- Ensure that all income are properly captured at transaction point
- Prepare customers’ loan applications and collate/direct data to the approving authority through the appropriate channels
- Effective and constant monitoring of medium level customers account balances with a view to beefing up same
- Render all credit/risk asset reports, deposit liability report and LDR status report to the unit head on a weekly basis
- Promptly process new investment request and review existing investment/liquidation request accurately.
- Appraise credit requests from customers and make appropriate recommendations to unit head
- Balance sheet management
- Keep abreast of local and national economic, financial and political events which may impact on deposit liability generation and credit facilities.
- Any other duties/functions given by the Cluster Head
- Identification and Marketing of prospects within the target market
- Gather intelligence information on product performance, customer attitudes and new business/product opportunities for the attention of the Cluster Head.
- Identify customers’ needs, proactively seek to provide products/services to meet such needs and advice on appropriate selection of banks products
- Effectively manage customer relationships (internal and external types)
- Efficiently and effectively liaise with internal departments – CSU, FTL/Clearing, Admin including other Branches and departments
- Minimum of a B.Sc. (2nd Class Lower)
- Minimum of 1 year banking experience as Banking Officers (BO) Senior Banking Officers (SBO) and Assistant Managers (AM) in a leading commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of banking operations, products & customer segmentation.
- Ability to identify key players in market
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be able to work with less supervision
- Show reasonable ‘Team-work’ skills
- Trace of Negotiating/Selling skills
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Relationship Manager – Ogun”