Employment for a Printing Clerk at Duvete Technologies
Duvete Technologies offers services in the ICT Sector, we are keen to understanding the desire of our customers as it assist us in offering excellent service that keeps their business going.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Printing Clerk
- Operates various photocopy equipment in order to complete duplication orders for copy center customers; readjusts machine according to requirements of each copy order.
- Operates a variety of bindery equipment including high speed stapling, binding, collating, folding, inserting, drilling and labeling machines; adjusts machines for each job according to paper size and alignment
- Performs related work such as collating, stapling, assembling, stuffing, cutting, punching, folding and paste-ups as the ob requires.
- Performs routine maintenance, adjustments and minor repairs on equipment.
- Reviews job requests; schedules runs to meet deadlines; keeps records of jobs completed for quality control.
- Fastens sheets together to prepare books, magazines, bulletins and other publications using machine stapler or inserting binding strips into punched holes.
- Processes departmental incoming and outgoing mail; prepares mail for distribution.
- Preparing quotations for all printing Jobs
- Prepares and packages jobs by stacking, boxing or wrapping for delivery to the customer.
- Six months experience in the operation OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved
- Graphics Design skill is a plus.
- Knowledge of shop safety standards and procedures.
- Knowledge in operation of binding, photocopy and/or blueprint equipment. Skill in following both verbal and written instructions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org