New Job Openings at The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stakeholder Management Officer
- Are you a great communicator with excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills?
- Do you have previous experience supporting organizations in building and maintaining relationships with government and non-governmental institutional stakeholders both within Nigeria and internationally to extend your organization’s reach and influence?
- If you answered yes to both questions, then the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) needs you!
- In addition to your skills and experience highlighted above, you will be expected to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years post-graduation experience in the HR function with strong Relationship Management Skills deployed across the private sector and key public-sector Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
- Membership of CIPM is mandatory.
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
- If advocacy is not just a job but something you are very passionate about and have at least 5 years post-graduation work experience in a similar role, then you should talk to us about supporting the Head SASR in developing and updating CIPM’s governmental and legislative agenda on human capital development in the nation and spearheading the Institute’s role in advocating this agenda with the government, private/public sector, non-governmental organizations and legislators.
- If you are the person for us, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Law, Public Policy, Human Resources Management, or other related discipline from a recognized institution with 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience with Human Resources, Development and/or Policy Projects.
- In addition, you will possess strong analytical, critical thinking and writing skills with the ability to synthesize information into a cohesive report/product. Membership of CIPM would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, a compelling Cover Letter detailing why you should be considered for this role and your current salary details to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the role you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.