Offshore Company Drive Representative Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Offshore Company Drive Representative
Req ID: Req-1331
- His primary duty is to ensure the integrity of personnel and equipment involved in the Project.
- The CDR is to act as “Eyes & Ears” for the Company with regard to offshore operations and ensuring that required standards (IOGP, IMCA and Company), work procedures and management of change are followed by the Diving Contractor.
- He ensures that all relevant certifications and IMCA DESIGN of the diving system are in date and that any close-out from those audits have been carried out.
- He ensures that any close-out actions from the CTR qualification audit by LSO/UWO have been carried out; that all diving personnel are holding IMCA recognized certificates and their medical exam and logbook are up to date.
- He is o/b the Diving Support Vessel (DSV) during the diving spread and crew mobilization.
- He is accountable for ensuring that the Contractor efficiently executes the approved scope of work in accordance with the approved procedures. He optimizes the work planning.
- He ensures That the Diving Contractor is correctly applying the approved diving Emergency Response Procedure.
- He plans and monitors the necessary diving accident related drills to be carried out during the operation.
- He maintains a constructive relationship with its partners and the diving-CTR.
- He remains on the vessel until all divers have completed their observation period (bend watch) after decompression.
- He sends daily reporting to the CSR/RSESD to be included in the COMPANY DPR (consolidated by the CSR).
The CDR is holding as minimum:
- The IMCA Diving Supervisor (Air and/or Sat) certificate (2 years of experience in the position of an IMCA supervisor)
- The diving systems auditing and assurance training course certificate
- The client worksite representative training course certificate (in accordance with IOGP Guidelines)
- The GSES (Worksite Safety and Environment Management) training and other RSES related courses certificates.
- A valid OPITO Bosiet or FOET + CA-EBS
- A DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) Offshore Safety Permit
- A valid international Annual Medical Fitness Certificate
- Diving Represenative, Diving Supervisor, HSE, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online