Sea Clearing Officer Position at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sea Clearing Officer
- To handle clearing of all sea shipment
- Process export clearance for all export shipment
- Handle preparation of PAAR and Form ‘M’
- Handle all sea shipment both import and export and ensure that there is no delay
- Collection of customs duty assessment
- To ensure that clearing of sea shipment is prompt and within acceptable days
- The candidate should be very conversant with customs tariff act, clearing and forwarding procedures, and clearance of goods at Sea ports/Airports.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Renewal of relevant licenses (should be conversant to the procedures)
- Must be very conversant with custom laws, tariff schedules and classifications, Government rules, prohibited list of items for importation, import and export regulations and procedures, shipping procedures and documentations.
- To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) and rotation number is allotted.
- To arrange cargo scanning within a day after terminal charges paid.
- To clear consignment within a limited period of time.
- Must posses the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To negotiate best freight rates with the shipping line to cover the interest of clients.
- To apply and get refunds (shipping & container deposits etc.)
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com