Job For CHEW / Registered Nurse In A Reputable Health Care Foundation
Job Title: CHEW / Registered Nurse
- We are seeking for non-clinical staff, an applicant who can perform Non-clinical roles which consist of medical billing and coders, receptionists, hospital executives, transcriptionists, an applicant who will be working as a supportive staff at a hospital such as Human Resources, IT, administrative assistants, an applicant who can relate well with good communication skill ,interact with patients, but don’t essentially offer medical care.
- Communicated and consulted with medical practices, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and law firms.
- Provided information about the medical/nursing program services, guidelines and policies.
- Provided consultation to patients in relation to non surgical treatments.
- Maintained medical records.
- Provided medical advice to patients claiming medical benefits.
- 1-3 Years of Experience.
- Ability to provide medical advice on people claiming various benefits
- Ability to carry out medical examinations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong medical/healthcare experience
- Ability to perform physical assessment of patients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org