Fleet Manager Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Looking for a candidate to fill the role of Fleet Manager in our HR Department on a contract basis. Role holder will work with one of our partners and responsible for the following:
- Ensure qualitative repair and maintenance jobs are done on all Company vehicle
- Ensure all Company’s vehicles carry all legally required documents
- Maintain the Fleet Management System to meet Management’s Information requirement
- Ensure all vehicle data/records are kept and up to date
- Ensure all Company parking facilities are properly maintained
- Assist in vehicle incident investigation
- Ensure prompt payment of other fleet usage and proper usage of the executive fleet services
- Skill assessment, selection and training
- Ensure proper deployment of drivers and effective conflict resolution of driver issues
- Welfare management of drivers in collaboration with partners
- Maintaining relationship with Vendors towards having mutual benefits for all parties (Airtel, Vendor and Staff)
- Effective Vendor Management -Vehicle Leasing Services Provider
- Information sharing to ensure best practices in service delivery and welfare.
- To prepare Annual Fleet Operational Budget (Outsourced Fleet and Company Fleet
- Compute, allocate and maintain Fleet Management costs in line with approved Budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Abiliy to multi-task
- Possess a thick skin
- Good listening skills
- People person
- Metrics oriented
- Must have high ethical standards
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online