Latest Job Vacancies In A Reputable Electronics Company
Fadac Resources – Our client, is a Leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria, and specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Our client, is in need of an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations
- A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for details, he must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- B.Sc/B.A in relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Proven experience as a quality manager in Electronics industry
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
Job Title: Service Center Supervisor
- Manage and respond to all emails and telephone inquiries and made required follow ups.
- Managing the Customer Care Operations and ensure that the staffs are aligned with the company’s vision, mission, values and strategic priorities.
- Managing operation for Walk in customers and in home visits.
- Create road map for vans for the home visits and call center.
- Managing warehouses, spare parts transfers between different locations and oracle transfers.
- Maintained records of all customer contacts and responses.
- Service Tracking and service KPI Performance management
- Do service tracking of all job’s to meet company’s TAT
- Ensured optimal levels of customer service standards and provided support to various stores.
- Administered and gathered customer service compliments, collated it to be submitted to district manager.
- Continuous improvement in our VOC policies and resolution methodologies
- Prepared features for company newsletter and selected service awards.
- Participated on all ecommerce related activities and identified issues.
- Coordinated with various departments and resolved complex service problems.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the management to address areas of concern
- Attend to customer’s queries and complaints via email
- Attend to All replacement cases such as OBF,DNA,LTP,VOC & BER Policy
- Assign Engineers on daily basis for the closure of customer complaints.
- Business strategy plan for expansion of Service Centre
- Supervising warranty claim uploading on daily basis
- BS Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018.