Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a major player in the Farming Business, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Defines and documents business functions and processes
- Requirements analysis: Translating and simplifying requirements – Requirements management and communication
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Process understanding and documenting requirements and their impact
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching staff.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited College or University in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Two 2 years of experience in business process analysis, major computer system implementations, change management, large group facilitation, and/or major analytical studies
- Must be Familiar with ERP software.
- Must posses written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
Note: Successful candidate will resume work before the end of May 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2017.