An indigenous manufacturing Plant located in Kogi State, is recruiting exceptional talents with high level of initiative to fill the following available jobs below:
Job Title: Boiler Operator
- B.Eng/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a manufacturing company and should be conversant with pumps, turbines and boiler operations.
Job Title: Instrumentation and Control Engineer
- B.ENG / HND in Electrical Engineering / Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Must have adequate knowledge of programing, installation and commissioning of controllers, actuators, solenoid controlled valves, electro-pneumatic valves, temperature sensors, etc
Job Title: Machinist (Lathe and Milling Machine)
- O’Level / OND / Trade Test Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience with milling and lathe machines
Job Title: Electrical Rewinder
- B.ENG / HND / OND / Trade Test Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have skills/knowledge of power ratings of equipment, earthling and electrical power consumption.
- Must be able to re-wire burnt electrical motors and other electrical equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject.
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2017.