Job Title: Floor Audit Officer
- The Floor Audit Officer will be responsible for monitoring, detecting and reporting suspicious behavior within operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Record the number of items and consignments that are received and shipped
- Monitor, detect and report suspicious activity within operations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Produce daily reports on the number items/packages received and processed at the
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items documentation.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience of working in an environment securing assets.
- Ability to work well within a team environment with a can do attitude to work
- Ability to use MS Office Packages (MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to respond to deadlines
- HND/OND/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Experience in creating and maintaining records with a database and producing daily reports from records stored in the database
- Numerate and literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2017.