Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Generate sales leads
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing reports
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Monitoring performance
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Age: Maximum 35years of age
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and obligations.
- Strong analytical planning, forecasting and research skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision.
- Minimum of a second class degree from a reputable university
- Excellent organizational skills and a good eye for details.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Highly creative, enterprising and self-motivated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s as an attachment in PDF and MS WORD formats ONLY to: email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
- Candidates who do not meet these criteria NEED not apply.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2017.