Job Title: Sales Manager
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing realistic monthly quotas for the sales executives.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales staff performance by motivation, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Setting objectives and monitor performance of sales executives
- Drive growth by implementing superior marketing strategies, analyzing trend and results.
- Developing field sales action plans and sustenance of sales volume
- Establishes and adjusts sales strategies by monitoring the national economy, and competition.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- People Management and Clients relationships
- Sales planning and competitive analysis
- Marketing concepts and positioning
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- A minimum of a university bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Committed to continuous education.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
175,000 – 250,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: A Female candidate is preferred
Application Deadline 10th July, 2017.