Law Union & Rock is one of the first generation Insurance Companies to open office in Nigeria six decades ago. We began operations in Nigeria in 1951 as a Chief Agency when the late Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony held the power of Attorney for Royal International Insurance Holding, a U.K leading Insurance Company [the first Nigerian to have such authority].
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Alternative Business Channels
- To generate income from our Shop assurance
- To generate income from our unstructured auto shops
- To source for and generate income from SMEs, estates , schools, affinity groups and other non-traditional sources of insurance businesses
- Following up new business opportunities, setting up meetings, Planning and preparing presentations
- Follow up with our (In house) Retail Technical team for efficient deliverables
- Overseeing and monitoring of team members activities
- Monitor and assist claims process and deliver same to the beneficiary without delay
- Ensure no business is lost
- Ensure all marketing tools are available
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly report as requested as and when due
- Ensuring we sort out all un-receipted transactions within a week of payment
- Take full ownership of the unit and other responsibilities from the CMO and MD
- Attend functions were necessary on behalf of the organization
- Cross sell other classes of Insurance policies to our existing customer base.
- Ensure a renewal rate of 90%
- Other duties assigned by the Chief Marketing Officer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: HumanResources2@lawunioninsurance.com
Application Deadline: 21st April, 2017.