At OLX we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services.
This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
As a (Finance) Lead at OLX Nigeria you will be a significant driver for our fast growing business in an international, entrepreneurial environment. Reporting to the Country Manager for Nigeria, the role involves working across cultures and countries and providing strategic leadership in all aspects of . You will be responsible for the development, execution and monitoring of key finance initiatives across the OLX business in Nigeria and will also work collaboratively with other functions including Marketing, Product and Business Development to drive overall business objectives.
At OLX we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
At OLX we improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. OLX wins. And most of all, you win. Being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits.
• We believe in creating a richer world by empowering people
• Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods
• We serve over 240 million unique users every month
• We generate traffic of over 11 billion monthly page views in more than 40 countries
What responsibilities will you get when working with us? Responsibilities includes but is not limited to the below:
• Overall Funds Management
• Budgeting and Accounting
• Financial Analysis
Desired Skills and ExperienceWhat will you need to be successful in this role?
• Excellent problem-solving, data driven, analytical, technical and numerical abilities with strong attention to detail is crucial.
• Experience leading diverse teams both culturally and across geographies, especially within West Africa, is a plus.
• Fast learner in a very dynamic environment. Strong hands-on attitude that enjoys creating and implementing new business ideas.
• Work experience in high-performance environments with a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements in an international field.
• Passionate about online and has deep interest in developing businesses.
• Humble, flexible personality with knowledge of the local Nigerian market.
• Articulate, clear thinker; excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
• Fun diverse, inclusive and fair environment with a commitment to training, plus a relaxed casual attire
• Medical (including vision), Dental, coverage for employee and eligible dependents
• Performance based Rewards & Recognition that include competitive compensation, annual merit review
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that. If it does please don’t worry we will respond to your application no matter what.
Improve the world.
If you have any further questions with regards this career opportunity, please feel free to contact us through the contact form.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply