White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
White Soul Motors Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- IT technical support officer is responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
The tasks include the following:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff through a series of actions, by training to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, e.g., software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Computer Science or a related degree in the IT field is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming is an advantage.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Job Title: Receptionist / Secretary
Receptionist Job Function: Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; control visitor’s movement in and around reception area and directing of calls to an appropriate extension.
Receptionist Job Duties
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or over the telephone; responding or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors to appropriate employee or department by passing adequate instructions to the visitor.
- Maintains absolute control in and around reception area. Being responsible for maintaining vehicle register book, car key collection, logbook and staff movement logbook.
- Receiving and making calls and directing same to the appropriate extension.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains work continuity among team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Receiving mails and other related documents on behalf of the company and the Chairman.
- Filling all correspondence, periodic rearrangement of file if need arises.
- Track goods on transit through bill of lading to ascertain estimated time of arrival (ETA) and also to invite clearing agent for collection.
- Work in collaboration with the Operation Manager to monitor and ensure speedy delivery of cars for every BOL given to an agent.
- Maintaining and updating customer’s database.
- Endeavor to be involved in all unit responsibilities
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Senior Marketing Officer Job Function:
- To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, maintain and sustain customer relationship and develop customers’ data base of the organisation in accordance with agreed business plans.
Senior Marketing Officer Job Duties:
- To promote company’s products by marketing and direct sales persuading the targeted audience to purchase their products.
- Manage and control the relationship between products and target audience.
- To develop marketing plans strategies and tactics to produce satisfactory result according to their target.
- Maintaining and updating customer database with full customer information such as name, phone contact, e-mail and address.
- Liaising with existing customers and organisation partners for customers’ retention and loyalty.
- Managing the production of marketing materials including flyers, newsletter, flyers, e-newsletters and DVDs.
- Arranging for effective distribution of marketing materials to the actual targeted audience.
- To carry out marketing research and follow up market trend such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Advise the management on market behaviour and provide solution where necessary.
- To bring up daily, weekly and monthly marketing activities and report in a comprehensive manner showing all activities that took place during the month.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions, sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Managing budgets, evaluating marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity.
- 2-5 experience preferable in automobile sales and marketing.
- Ex-bankers are encouraged to apply for this position.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Female preferable.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or Business Administration
- With 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Marketing.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 29th January, 2016.