Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line
Job Title: Lead Administrator
One of our employers in the IT Industry is seeking to hire a Lead Administrator who will act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Drive service improvement programs.
- Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
- Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum work experience: 5 – 8 Years
Mandatory Skills: Solaris Unix OS, Veritas Volume Manager – VxVM UNIX Virtualization, UNIX Server Performance management, UNIX Server High Availability, Storage Administration, Unix Admin, Infra Performance and Optimization
Desirable Skills: Linux Admin
Language Skills: English Language
How to Apply
Interested candidates should please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title as subject of mail