an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing
computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
Job Title: Technology
We are looking for a seasoned sales individual to sell Oracle technology into the Utilities vertical. Amongst the key responsibilities for the role at the following:
- The Primary job duty of this role to sell technology software products in a defined territory.
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address Database Core the South African coastal region, cross industry
- Defining appropriate Database Core Value Propositions
- Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns on Database Core
- Generating and following up on leads on Database Core
- Manage accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support where required.
- Leverage the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Build and expand business partner revenue and self sufficiency
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years ofexperience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply