Yies is an exclusive service offered in Africa by TDJ Consulting in partnership with InterEdu Solutions (IES), USA. InterEdu Solutions was born in the U.S.A. a few years ago and aims at promoting international education and partnership.
Our advisors and consultants have an extensive knowledge of both international and local education matters. Most have attended schools and or lived outside of Africa. Some are former student advisors with the U.S. Department of States Bureau of Education.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- undertakes a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an organization run smoothly.
- They may be responsible for the management of human resources, budgets, accommodation and property facilities and records. These functions can be performed at various levels ranging from junior through to upper management.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff
- Interview job applicants
- Provide secretarial or executive services for committees.
- Conduct orientation programmes for new employees
- Administer salaries and determine leave entitlements be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
- Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management
- Maintain management information systems (manual or computerized)
- Locate suitable business premises and negotiate reasonable leasing agreements
- Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment
- Review and answer correspondence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2016.