Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
Lextorah is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT/Digital Content Officer
- The post-holder will be responsible for delivering all day-to-day aspects of Lextorah’s digital media strategy, developing educational and eLearning content; cultivating and advancing Lextorah’s social media profile.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating content for Lextorah’s websites and social media feeds
- Manage the Lextorah websites, ensuring events, news and blog sections are accurate and updated as often as possible.
- Ensuring that all statistics relating to the website are collected and maintained, with monthly reports submitted to the Manager.
- Cultivate and advance Lextorah’s Facebook and Twitter presences, keeping social media feeds up to date and assessing options for the expansion of Lextorah’s digital presence into new arenas.
- Any other responsibilities that may be reasonably requested by the Membership Manager.
- OND in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2 years relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills; in particular, the ability to write website and newsletter text that is accurate, grammatically correct and engaging to read
- Well-developed administrative and IT skills, including experience of uploading content to CMS; using Photoshop to resize and adapt images for the website; knowledge of SEO and analytics.
- Well-developed promotion and/or marketing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th January, 2016.