Touchcore Technology Limited – We are an IT Solutions providing company with over 6 years experience in the creative industry, with operational office in Lekki Lagos.
Touchcore Technology Limited is looking for young and vibrant individuals to join our exciting team and fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations driving new business sales
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationship
- Managing company marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship
Requirements / Qualification
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience, with 1 year in Marketing/Sales
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluent knowledge of the use of microsoft office tools.
- Must have a degree in Marketing or any social science related field
- Must be based in Lagos and live close to the Lekki axis
Job Title: Digital Marketer/Content Developer
The job is:
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation’s website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing ecommunications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
- Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Have at least 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Must be less than 31 years by Dec 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th January, 2015.