Microsoft Nigeria – If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth
and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Microsoft is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sr Sales Excellence Mgr EPG
Job #: 952553
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Sales Excellence Manager (SEM) role is a critical role that has the left-right perspective of the business that will provide critical business and leadership experience.
- The SEM Manager role is a key member of the Area/Subsidiary Leadership Team, acting as a strategic and trusted advisor, and sales coach, running and transforming the business in partnership with the Segment Lead.
- The SEM Manager is a change agent, operationalizing company strategy , leading behavior and culture change and landing seller role accountabilities.
- The SEM Manager runs a rigorous and disciplined business, constantly extrapolating business insights that accelerate segment priorities, optimize operational processes, increases seller productivity and capability, coaching to drive impact growth, revenue and share.
Shifting focus from operations to growth and transformation: Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Manages Budget Cascade
- Manages Quota Process and Cascade
- Manages Customer/Partner Planning Rhythm
- Manages T-36-or T-12 and OTRRR process
- Manages the forecast
- Manages Segmentation Process
- Drives pipeline standards and hygiene
- Orchestrates and Manages the ROB
- Maximizes Budget investments and resource allocations, lands blueprint
- Advisor to sales leaders in understanding compensation and quota allocations
- Leads , drives and monitors Segment growth and recovery planning
- Leverages TLI’s, and other business insights to identify COE and growth opportunities
- Coaches on cross-sell/upsell opportunities, growth & recovery
- Enables Sales and Services alignment
- Engages with Sales teams, Customers and/or partners to accelerate deals, share operational practices and improve overall pipeline health
- Drives and Monitors Pipeline Health
- Operationalizes strategy by mainstreaming Consumption in to the ROB, driving quality
- Coaches and reviews on account/partner plans
- Strategize and support design, requirements and landing of WW processes and tools in partnership with M&O, UES
- Partners with UES and SMSGR to ensure readiness plan quality
- Derive BI from corporate assets to give Segment LT a POV of trends in the business beyond line of sight to forecast future direction
Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Core Competencies: Organizational Leadership , Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Sales Planning, Sales Team Leadership
- Experience: 5+ years of related experience in: Sales management/Leadership, Change Management, Business Transformation – Business Management/ Planning
- Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA/Master’s a plus with focus on Economics, Finance, Organizational Management, Business Management
- Professional Training: Six Sigma training/certification is a plus
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply