Jobelis Consultancy – Our client is one of the largest and most innovative mobile telecommunications infrastructure providers in Africa that is committed to developing its people and the communities they serve. It also employs the highest quality people, services and equipment.
Jobelis Consultancy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Financial and Operational Management:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and approval of all financial reporting materials and metrics for group reporting; prepare and communicate monthly and annual financial statements, reducing the reporting cycle over time
- Proactively work with internal and external auditors to improve processes and timeliness of reporting
- Ensure compliance with all local taxation legislation. Work with Group
- Tax Director to optimise tax efficiency of capital structure
- Coordinate with Group Treasury to maintain and develop strong banking relationships both with local and international banks. Ensure compliance with all banking covenants
- Provide clear leadership to Finance team developing a ‘no surprises’ culture
- Periodic presentations to Board/Investors of business performance and outlook.
- Effective liaison with Operations, Legal and Commercial to ensure finance is both well informed and is supporting the needs of the business.
- Oversee budgeting, and the implementation of budgets, so as to monitor progress and present operational metrics.
- Ensure that finance staff maintain financial records in accordance with IFRS.
- Monitor the use of all funds, manage cash flow and forecasting. Maintain monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Maintain strong control environment. Oversee and update all processes and controls to ensure efficiency of department whilst maintaining robust reporting of monthly accounts.
- First & second University Degrees, IFRS Reporting, Chartered Accountant.
- CPA/ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent essential; MBA would be a plus.
- 12 – 15 years + experience in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting.
- Eight to ten (8-10) years of management experience at least 3 – 5 of which were within a similar role with Line or Functional Management responsibility.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply