SpeedNet Limited, is an innovative company that provides Software and ICT solutions and services to businesses and online application users, we are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our
client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Programming Trainee
Reviews, analyzes and modifies Our Internship program is a “paid” Program designed to expose fresh graduates to the programming systems including coding, testing and debugging to support an organizations enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications:
- Ensures that the software can be completely integrated into the ERP systems;
- Designs new modules to improve system efficiency;
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any ICT related field.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).
- Able to work independently and also as a team member;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C#, java, VB.Net and C++ is an added advantage.
- Strong interest in ERP and CRM.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV’s and a detailed cover letter explaining their suitability for the role and kindly use the subject titled above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th January, 2016.