MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting – Our client, a leading design & engineering company with specialization in telecommunications, power & technology infrastructure products, manufacturing & global supply, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Sales Engineer – Telecommunications
- The ideal candidate must combine technical knowledge with sales skills and experience to provide advice and support on a range of products for B2B markets.
- Customers are typically from Hi-Tech sectors such as telecom.
- The ideal candidate will be a key point of contact for customers and provide both pre- and post-sales services.
- Searching for new leads maximizing client potential in designated regions;
- Developing long-term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets the customer needs;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Working in the customer satisfaction in term of technical needs, quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs;
- Calculating customer quotations and administering accounts;
- Providing pre-technical assistance and product education, and supporting the after-sales team;
- Analyzing costs and sales; preparing reports for management;
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Exceptional Presentation skills as well as an experienced presenter in group setting to both technical and business audiences
- Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Positive objective-oriented attitude and is able to work well in demanding and fast-paced environments
- 8+ years’ experience in Sales Engineering for a technology company, embedded market company preferred.
- Self-motivated and focused with a passion for technology and an aptitude for customer satisfaction.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documentation (product specifications, datasheets, etc)
- Working knowledge of Digital technology and circuits preferred
- Must be able to relay technical information to non-technical audiences in a clear and comprehensive fashion
- Technology-based professional certification a plus
Salary and Benefits
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience level of the candidate and according to the objectives reached.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st January, 2016.